Enough Already

on Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Riding just a few miles a day to and from work, even if it is in the frigid winter isn't blog worthy. Although, I feel like everyday I could post a picture of this saying "I made it!"

"It's me again, all bundled up riding to work in single degree temps."

I took 2 days off commuting this week and last night I was feeling like a caged animal. It's interesting how things sneak up on you. One day your a get-everyone-where-they-need-to-be-mom & the next you are a bike commuter with no one to be responsible for but yourself. Your habit & routine changes and pretty soon you realize it's more than just the routine that's changed. You have too. I crave outside if I go without too long. I'm trying to figure out when 2 days became too long. Must be the cold!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow! You are amazing! I don't even like to go from the house to the van...with all the buckling up of three kids into three carseats and the cargo that goes with them. By the time I'm done I can't feel my fingers. Biking right now...wow...although, we can barely drive through our subdivision, so no one is biking here right now :) I did see someone out on the main streets a few weeks ago before this latest big snow though!

Post a Comment