Coffeeneuring #5.1

on Wednesday, November 4, 2015
DESTINATION: Starbucks
MILEAGE: Over 8 miles 
BEVERAGE: Pumpkin Spiced Latte-My first of the season & on Halloween!
BIKES: Jennifer- Surly Long Haul Trucker
RANDOM NOTES ON THE RIDE: 
For this Coffeeneur, I used the loop hole that you can combine the ride with errands. I am still grocery shopping by bike. One reason (out of 100) that I love my Long Haul Trucker is because I can carry lots of weight and my bike still rides great and I might climb hills a bit slower it doesn't feel like a slog. I loaded up with squash, 64 oz of laundry soap, 2 dozen eggs, 1 lb of butter, & 4 lbs of sugar. 

The weather was beautiful and on my way home I ran into 2 sets of cyclists that I know just returning to town from their jaunts in the country. They were impressed with my haul!



0 comments:

Post a Comment