Coffeeneuring No.1 Scooters

on Monday, October 14, 2013
Patio at Scooters
Last year I missed it! Saw it too late, but this year I'm in it to win it.

Coffeeneuring is what I'm talking about! I've typed that word so many times in I phone that it now recognizes it as a word.

Saturday I took a break from a little housework to ride my bike to get coffee. That is basically what coffeeneuring is. Stopping what you are doing, find some time for yourself, and ride (not race) to get a cup of joe.
View through the "drive" through window

I chose to go to Scooter's in Leavenworth. They have a nice patio & wifi. I even took a book along for some real R & R.

Path to the Patio
I sat for awhile and decided that it was cold in the shady patio. Over to the river I went. I sat on the grass and read 2 whole chapters in this fantastic book!
Missouri River

It was nice to get out and do something I wouldn't normally do.

Total ride was 3.8 miles. It was nice...



Picture Proof


Coffeeneuring at Missouri River

0 comments:

Post a Comment